Analyst, Workforce Intraday
Position: Analyst, Workforce Intraday
Hiring Manager: Tate Hogan
Shift: Sunday - Thursday 7:00 AM to 3:30PM with flexibility dependent on business need.
Location: Belfast, Maine
The Analyst, Workforce Intraday is responsible for creating call volume forecasts, calculating staffing requirements, and organizing schedules for contact center operations. The Analyst, Workforce Intraday works directly with the operations team and the client to ensure that staffing levels are consistent on a real time basis and meet with business needs.
- Work directly with the client and site operations team to build staffing strategies that take into account all possible variables that may affect staffing and call volume projections.
- Monitor and analyze call patterns, intra- and inter-day activity and make adjustments as needed in real time to ensure optimal productivity and efficiency.
- Create scheduling matrices that ensure achievement of service level, schedule adherence and other financially impacting goals, using projections and/or historical information.
- Create proper contingency plans to ensure that staffing remains as constant as possible in the event of an emergency.
- Prepare and disseminate timely and accurate reports to operations management and clients.
- Proactively monitor associate calling behaviors, efficiency, and availability and report deficiencies to operations team in real-time.
- High school diploma or equivalent; 2 years of college preferred
- A minimum of one year of workforce forecasting and scheduling experience in a call center environment
- Two years’ experience working with call center reporting and metrics required
- One year prior experience with Noble, Avaya or other ACD phone system required
- Strong analytical skills and ability to apply those real-time
- Proficiency in Microsoft Office Applications including Word & Excel and other relevant software
- Excellent problem solving and decision making skills
- Ability to operate effectively in a team environment
- Excellent oral and written communication skills and interpersonal skills
- Dependability regarding completion of assignments and attendance
Job Status: Full Time
Job Reference #: job_20190920133616_UB4EAMK1H55K5TZN