Business Process Consultant -Remote
We are looking for an experienced Business Process Consultant who will work within a technology organization to support the ongoing improvement and rollout of new technology/tools initiatives as well as internal processes. The consultant should have versatile experience from ITSM/ITIL, ISO 27000 to Software Development Standards.
Candidates must be self-motivated and able to work cross-functionally, bridging objectives between technology and business partners. This position requires operational data analysis experience and the ability to analyze data and the review of processes to isolate issues and transformational opportunities relating to process, execution, or technology configuration.
Essential Duties and Responsibilities:
- Manage the design and objectives on functional changes to processes affecting the technology team ensuring alignment, support and communication with leadership.
- Evaluate OnProcess’ methodology to maintain processes and supporting artifacts needed for Managed Services delivery across all functions supporting the ITSM model.
- Ensure execution of processes and models align to ITIL/SDLC specifications and support an ISO 20000 or ISO 270001 operational framework.
- Provide support to both the existing ISMS/ISO 270001 certification and the Information Security Officer.
- Provide descriptive data analysis to identify improvement opportunities within the technology organization (ex. process updates, training, change in technology use, etc.).
- Ability to translate technology concepts to understandable, practical and useful consumption for business partner.
- Partner with technology functional areas, business leaders, and functional groups to ensure execution of ITSM activities are in adherence and supporting the model.
- Document and disseminate policies and procedures around IT-related functions and responsibilities to the global organization.
- B.S. in a quantitative field required.
- Demonstrable experience on supporting ITSM environment that operate under and have been externally certified as ISO 20000 or ISO 27001 standards.
- Demonstrated analytical, troubleshooting, and problem-solving skills.
- Attention to detail and ability to deliver and support a quality service experience.
- Demonstrated experience with industry ITSM technology such as ServiceNow, Jira, Remedy.
- Prior experience with Business Intelligence platforms and data analysis tools desired.
- Strong problem-solving skills.
- Superior verbal and written communication skills, especially around technical writing and communication.
- Ability to manage documentation, organize and prioritize concurrent projects.
- Ability to work independently and collaboratively.
- Effectively gather requirements and design new processes, troubleshoot, research, and successful introduction of these across an organization.
- Accurately estimate effort for activities.
- Proficiency with MS Office applications including MS Teams, Office 365, and Sharepoint
- Position is work from home
PHYSICAL DEMANDS / WORK ENVIRONMENT
- Daily operation of various office based equipment: fax machine, telephone & voice mail operating system. Desktop/laptop computer and e-mail system
- Will be required to sit or stand (presentations/meetings) for extended periods of time and be virtual
- May spend extended periods operating desktop computer, requiring hand-eye coordination and finger dexterity; and communicating face-to-face, on the telephone and in writing