Call Center Representative -Work from Home
About OnProcess Technology
OnProcess Technology is a business optimization specialist for the post-sale value chain, digitizing and streamlining service and supply chain processes.
We are a trusted advisor to many of the world’s leading technology, medical device, wireless, broadband, manufacturing, and logistics companies. Providing services in 26 languages and operating in seven global facilities, OnProcess delivers a follow the sun model, with global headquarters in the greater Boston area.
About the Position
We are looking for several full-time, remote (work-from-home) customer service professionals to help us ensure a positive and supportive experience for our participants. Available shift times vary, with some including evenings and weekends. Training is a day shift, paid model. This is an amazing opportunity- all from the comfort of your home.
What You’ll Do
As a Call Center Representative, you will work in the following programs: consumer based Reverse Logistics, survey work, welcome and on boarding, and market research. The Call Center Representative supports the Company’s processes through professional communications, both to and from customers, on behalf of OnProcess Technology’s clients. As a result of customer contact, he/she updates the Company database with all appropriate information. The Call Center Representative supports all quality assurance efforts and Program criteria.
- Perform/handle large outbound or inbound customer communications via phone or email.
- Advise customers on behalf of OnProcess Technology’s clients
- Interact with customers via various methods of communication
- Follow detailed instructions as outlined in Company documents
- Update Program Database accurately
- Appropriately handle challenging and unique customer situations in accordance with OnProcess Technology policies
- Identify and escalate data or program specific issues to appropriate level of management
- Meet or exceed OnProcess Technology’s key performance standards and quality objectives
- Work as an integral part of the Delivery Services team; contributing to the department’s ability to consistently meet and exceed Contact Center performance goals
- May be responsible for multiple programs and working cross-functionally through program
- Participate in the OnProcess Virtual Office program - a requirement for remote positions.
- Interview using Microsoft Teams virtually
- 2 years customer service experience required
- Ability to work in a repetitive fashion at a fast pace and handle large mount of outbound calls
- Transactional call center experience required where adherence to script is needed
- Work from home call center experience preferred
- Bilingual Spanish/English preferred
- High School Diploma or equivalent
- Attention to detail and accuracy and ability to work on your own
- Consistent job history and passion for customer service
- Multi-tasking skills including the ability to toggle between multiple computer windows
- Strong written, verbal and interpersonal communication skills
- Meet certification requirements
- Ability to maintain confidentiality and dependability
- Strong ability to communicate via social media or other media platforms
- Familiarity with or an ability to understand and utilize a database and Microsoft Office programs
- Working knowledge of computers and user-level troubleshooting capabilities
- Must have a personal computer with appropriate minimum specifications (required for training, OnProcess Technology will provide computer system thereafter)
- Bilingual in Spanish/English a plus, but not mandatory
- High regard for work attendance
- Able to work weekends
- Operating System: Windows 7/Mac 10.1 or better
- CPU: Intel i5 2xxx series or better with integrated HD Graphics 2000 series or better
- Graphics: Direct X 10.0 compatible, 512 Mb minimum graphics memory
- Ram: 2 Gb RAM minimum
- Minimum internet bandwidth of 20MB download and 5MB upload
- Employee will be on webcam for day to day shift
- Hard wire the computer within 25 feet of a network jack
What we offer for Full-time
- Medical and Dental, paid time off, retirement savings plans, flexible spending, company sponsored Employment Assistance Program and professional development.
- Work life balance! Work from the comforts of your home!
- Great Employee Referral Bonus!
- Fun and supportive work from home culture with activities and incentives
- Virtual coffees, focus groups and community events all online!