Chief Information Officer
The Chief Information Officer (CIO) is responsible for creating the vision and implementing technology to enhance OnProcess’ investment and client service capabilities. She/he is also responsible for providing the direction and delivery of all information technology systems supporting the Company’s operations on a global basis. Primary responsibilities of the CIO include developing and implementing a Company-wide technology strategy and road map that aligns with the company’s vision, systems, projects and business needs. The CIO will evolve the Technology organization to one that is recognized as a value-added business partner critical to the company’s success. In addition, the CIO will ensure the technology ‘brand’ of the Company is elevated; this will improve talent attraction and ensure retention of top technologists. A member of the Senior Leadership Team and reporting directly to the CEO, the CIO will lead all ongoing technology initiatives and create a cutting-edge technology culture. The CIO will proactively build relationships across the organization, collaborate effectively, and develop a strong team to anticipate and meet the future technology needs of OnProcess.
- Must inspire a high-level of collaboration and communication across Global teams, as well as, across the various technology groups.
- Develop goals and strategies to ensure that the global technology function runs smoothly and effectively.
- Manage all budget and technology expenses for the function.
- Direct and establish technology-related projects in close partnership with other business functions to ensure that technology and business priorities are aligned.
- Work collaboratively with product design and management personnel to design and operationalize new services.
- Manage the product development road map and backlog, along with stakeholder expectations.
- Monitor changes in the technology sector along with best practices and incorporate ways the company can improve and develop.
- Direct the service delivery of the Company’s technology function to ensure optimal performance and availability.
- Provide leadership and mentorship to global technology specialists and other staff within the company.
- Identify technology solutions that improve efficiencies and enhance client experience
- Negotiate contracts with vendors and service providers for integrating and deploying new technology.
The CIO has a strong background in technology, within complex quantitative/service supply chain environments. This individual demonstrates a passion and enthusiasm for technology. She/he has a proven track-record of building and leading high performing technology teams, including those with application development, architecture and infrastructure responsibilities. This individual is a recognized a leader and a technology subject matter expert, adept at developing strategies and plans, leading positive change, focused on continuous improvement, managing complex projects as well as expectations, and building business partner relationships within and beyond OnProcess.
- Bachelor’s Degree in Computer Science or related field with equivalent training.
- 15+ years of successful experience in a fast paced, growth oriented company leading global operations with a significant organizational presence in India.
- Excellent experience with Microsoft Development Technologies - ASP.NET, C#, SQL Server, IIS, Power BI, Azure Cloud Technologies.
- Proven experience operating a hybrid data center environment.
- Experience in EDI, ETL or environments with significant partners data transaction exchange.
- Experience designing and supporting 7x24 high availability and highly secured environments (applications - in-house build and vendor created, IT technology - internal and cloud based and processes).
- Solid understanding of data analysis, budgeting and business operations
- Excellent verbal, written and interpersonal communication skills
- Must be able to move intermittently throughout the work day
- Must possess sight/ hearing/ speech senses, or use aids that will enable these senses to function adequately so that the requirements of this position can be fully met
- Distraction free at home work environment and can be out of U.S.
Job Status: Full Time
Job Reference #: job_20200615140953_ARYLQAWV1QNRJTCG