Customer Service Associate
The Customer Service Associate's broad function is to support the Company’s processes through professional on-phone communications, both to and from customers, on behalf of OnProcess Technology’s clients. As a result of customer contact, updates to the Company database with all appropriate information, and supports all quality assurance efforts, and Program criteria are part of the function. The Customer Service Representative's attendance, dependability, and ability to be there to answer our customers’ requests are critical to our success.
- Interact with Customers via phone to resolve customer complaints/concerns through active listening, empathy, and professionalism.
- Advise customers on behalf of OnProcess Technology’s clients
- Follow detailed instructions as outlined in Company documents
- Update Program Database accurately
- Appropriately handle challenging and unique customer situations in accordance with OnProcess Technology policies
- Identify and escalate data or program specific issues to appropriate level of management
- Meet or exceed OnProcess Technology’s key performance standards and quality objectives
- Work as an integral part of the Delivery Services team; contributing to the department’s ability to consistently meet and exceed Contact Center performance goals
- May be responsible for multiple programs and working cross-functionally through program
Skills and Qualification Required: -
- Should be minimum Higher Secondary or equivalent.
- Previous experience in International BPO would be an added advantage though not mandatory
- Attention to detail and accuracy.
- Multi-tasking skills including the ability to toggle between multiple computer windows.
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills in English.
- Ability to maintain confidentiality.
- Basic computer skills.
- Strong commitment to attendance.
- Availability to work in 24x7 environment, predominantly in Night Shift.