Customer Service Representative I-Work from Home
About OnProcess Technology
OnProcess Technology is a business optimization specialist for the post-sale value chain, digitizing and streamlining service and supply chain processes.
We are a trusted advisor to many of the world’s leading technology, medical device, wireless, broadband, manufacturing, and logistics companies. Providing services in 26 languages and operating in seven global facilities, OnProcess delivers a follow the sun model, with global headquarters in the greater Boston area.
About the Position
We are looking for several full-time, remote (work-from-home) customer service professionals to help us ensure a positive and supportive experience for our participants. Available shift times vary, with some including evenings and weekends. Training is a day shift, paid model. This is an amazing opportunity- all from the comfort of your home in Texas!
What You’ll Do
As a Customer Service Representative I, you will work in the following programs: consumer based Reverse Logistics, survey work, welcome and on boarding, and market research. The Customer Service Representative I supports the Company’s processes through professional communications, both to and from customers, on behalf of OnProcess Technology’s clients. As a result of customer contact, he/she updates the Company database with all appropriate information. The Customer Service Representative I supports all quality assurance efforts and Program criteria.
- Perform/handle outbound or inbound customer communications via phone or email.
- Advise customers on behalf of OnProcess Technology’s clients
- Interact with customers via various methods of communication
- Follow detailed instructions as outlined in Company documents
- Update Program Database accurately
- Appropriately handle challenging and unique customer situations in accordance with OnProcess Technology policies
- Identify and escalate data or program specific issues to appropriate level of management
- Meet or exceed OnProcess Technology’s key performance standards and quality objectives
- Work as an integral part of the Delivery Services team; contributing to the department’s ability to consistently meet and exceed Contact Center performance goals
- May be responsible for multiple programs and working cross-functionally through program
- Participate in the OnProcess Virtual Office program - a requirement for remote positions.
- 2 years customer service experience required
- Transactional call center experience required
- Work from home call center experience preferred
- Bilingual Spanish/English preferred
- High School Diploma or equivalent
- Attention to detail and accuracy and ability to work on your own
- Consistent job history and passion for customer service
- Multi-tasking skills including the ability to toggle between multiple computer windows
- Strong written, verbal and interpersonal communication skills
- Meet certification requirements
- Ability to maintain confidentiality and dependability
- Strong ability to communicate via social media or other media platforms
- Familiarity with or an ability to understand and utilize a database and Microsoft Office programs
- Working knowledge of computers and user-level troubleshooting capabilities
- Must have a personal computer with appropriate minimum specifications (required for training, OnProcess Technology will provide computer system thereafter)
- Bilingual in Spanish/English a plus, but not mandatory
- Employee will be on webcam with team for day to day shift
- Operating System: Windows 7/Mac 10.1 or better
- CPU: Intel i5 2xxx series or better with integrated HD Graphics 2000 series or better
- Graphics: Direct X 10.0 compatible, 512 Mb minimum graphics memory
- Ram: 2 Gb RAM minimum
- Minimum internet bandwidth of 20MB download and 5MB upload
--Hard wire the computer within 25 feet of a network jack
What we offer for Full-time
- Medical and Dental, paid time off, retirement savings plans, flexible spending, company sponsored Employment Assistance Program and professional development.
- Work life balance! Work from the comforts of your home!
- Great Employee Referral Bonus!
- Fun and supportive work from home culture with activities and incentives
Job Status: Full Time
Job Reference #: job_20200507125614_HKBDMFEEKLBZXFWS