Customer Service Representative II, Work from Home, Bilingual Mandarin
Who is OnProcess Technology?
As companies that sell physical products know all too well, success depends as much on what happens after the sale, as it does on the sale itself. We dive deep into our clients’ operations and systems to find root causes and answers for the challenges they face. We proactively reach out to customers to fix broken orders, assist with product/account activation and educate customers in order to minimize remorse returns and increase cross-selling. We improve the customer experience at every point of interaction, expediting problem solving with more first-contact resolutions, and saving higher-value tech support resources for escalations. That is why so many companies rely on OnProcess Technology.
What you will do
The Customer Service Representative II's broad function is to support the Company’s processes through professional on-phone communications, both to and from customers, on behalf of OnProcess Technology’s clients. As a result of customer contact, updates to the Company database with all appropriate information, and supports all quality assurance efforts, and Program criteria are part of the function. The Customer Service Representative II's attendance, dependability, and ability to be there to answer our customers’ requests are critical to our success. They are first point of contact.
- Perform/handle outbound or inbound customer and/or client communications
- Advise customers on behalf of OnProcess Technology’s clients
- Interact with customers via various methods of communication
- Utilize clients third parties to provide the entitled service
- Follow detailed instructions as outlined in Company documents
- For service level agreement in jeopardy, follow established escalation rules
- Resolve customer complaints and escalations
- Update applicable Program Database(s) accurately
- Appropriately handle challenging and unique customer situations in accordance with OnProcess Technology policies
- Identify and escalate data or program specific issues to appropriate level of management
- Meet or exceed OnProcess Technology’s key performance standards and quality objectives
- Work as an integral part of the Delivery Services team; contributing to the department’s ability to consistently meet and exceed Contact Center performance goals
- May be responsible for multiple programs and working cross-functionally through programs
- Ad hoc duties and special projects
- Previous customer service experience within a Contact Center
- High School Diploma or equivalent
- Attention to detail and accuracy
- Multi-tasking skills including the ability to toggle between multiple computer windows
- Strong written, verbal and interpersonal communication skills
- Meet certification requirements
- Ability to maintain confidentiality
- Familiarity with or an ability to understand and utilize a database and Microsoft Office programs
- Bilingual in Mandarin/English and ability to work Singapore business hours, Sun.-Thurs. and ability to pass language assessment
You will need to use your own computer initially:
- Operating System: Windows 7/Mac 10.1 or better
- CPU: Intel i5 2xxx series or better with integrated HD Graphics 2000 series or better
- Graphics: Direct X 10.0 compatible, 512 Mb minimum graphics memory
- Ram: 2 Gb RAM minimum
- Minimum internet bandwidth of 25MB download and 5MB upload
- 25 ft, cord from PC to router
What we offer for Full-time
- Medical and Dental, paid time off, retirement savings plans, flexible spending, company sponsored Employment Assistance Program and professional development.
- Work life balance! Work from the comforts of your home!
- Great Employee Referral Bonus!
- Fun and supportive work from home culture with activities and incentives