Data Architect (Azure)
- Have at least 3 years' professional experience implementing architectures for solutions built upon Microsoft Azure technologies such as Azure Automation, Azure Data Factory, Azure SQL Data Warehouse Azure Logic App, Event Hub, Azure Storage Data Lake, and Azure SQL Database.
- Develop data architectural standards, design patterns and schemas and conduct reviews ensure their implementation.
- Proficient with Azure cloud computing including data technologies.
- Experience with deep understanding in both traditional and modern data architecture and processing concepts, including relational databases (e.g., SQL Server, Oracle), Data warehousing, big data (Hadoop, Spark, Knime), NoSQL, and business analytics.
- We are looking for a Data Architect that is experienced in designing and maintaining architectures for data platforms to support operational reporting, analytics, and AI + Machine learning workloads.
- Good understanding of security processes, standards & issues involved in multi-tier cloud or hybrid applications
- Azure SQL DB/DW, HD Insight, Azure Data Lake Storage, Azure Data Lake Analytics, Azure Machine Learning, Stream Analytics, Azure Data Factory, and documentDB.
- Familiar with principles of network, Data encryption, Transparent Data Encryption, Encryption Hierarchy, understanding of Encryption Algorithm, and familiar with Data certificates and Asymmetric Keys.
- Articulate and balanced in demeanor with crisp written and verbal communication skills
(* denotes an "essential function")
- Design Azure data services solutions in support of the data management & analytics services solution, including SQL Database & Warehouse, Data Lakes, HD Insight, Azure Machine Learning, Stream Analytics, Data Factory, Event Hubs and Notification Hubs.
- Provide reliable and trusted -data rich- points of view of relatable customer transformations in the industry i.e. how other customers with similar needs have succeeded in their transformation.
- Responsible for the overall data architect, modeling, and related standards enforced throughout the enterprise ecosystem
- Responsible for the creation of data architect standards and processes, including data, master data, and metadata.
- Architecture, design, implementation, and/or support of complex Data architectures (i.e. having an architectural sense for connecting data sources, data visualization, structured and unstructured data, etc.)
- Designed and recommended an enterprise data architecture road map.
- Working as a data architect to identify and document the operational systems and their functionalities, data usage and interaction, data storage and organization, in order to define an enterprise level flexible data solution for data integration, BI (Business Intelligent) activities and reporting.
- Proven engagement skills
- Demonstrable presentation skills
- Excellent written ability
- Strong time management skills
- Logical thought process
- Team player
- Attention to detail
- Exercised: Received: Direct report to Director of Technical solutions and architecture
- Internal: OnProcess technology functional leadership, Global technology team.
- External: Technical staff, Vendors, Suppliers
- Office environment or remotely