Deskside Support Engineer
- Carrying out configuration changes of systems as and when required.
- Installation of new systems.
- Routine maintenance checks and preventive maintenance.
- Deployment of OS, Applications, Anti-virus, OS Updates, etc.
- Providing support to Operations during shifts.
- Preparing documentation.
- Bachelors degree in Computer Science or Information Technology.
- Proven work experience as Desktop Support Engineer.
- Knowledge of popular operating systems, software applications, and remote connection systems.
- Ability to solve complex hardware and software issues.
- Excellent interpersonal skills.
- Good written and verbal communication skills in English
- Working Knowledge on AD.