HRIS Manager, Work from Home
About OnProcess Technology
OnProcess Technology is a business optimization specialist for the post-sale value chain, digitizing and streamlining service and supply chain processes.
We are a trusted advisor to many of the world’s leading technology, medical device, wireless, broadband, manufacturing, and logistics companies. Providing services in 26 languages and operating in seven global facilities, OnProcess delivers a follow the sun model, with global headquarters in Boston.
The HRIS Manager is a subject matter expert and senior administrator of our global HRIS system. This individual serves as a hands-on practitioner and leader in helping us implement and support the technology, and data analytics which will drive the evolution of world-class people practices at OPT. The individual is responsible for optimizing the use and adoption of our HRIS system, trouble-shooting issues which arise, and driving data governance and data quality.
- Support the transition from our current to a new HR Information System to include core HCM, ATS, benefits management, performance management and LMS modules
- Assist all global HR business process owners with on-going system related set up and security issues
- Track outstanding system issues; work closely with vendor support team to manage, implement and test changes in the system
- Drive adoption of employee and manager self-service for key practices and recommend appropriate support mechanisms to compliment these
- Design and capture standard operating procedures in support of global HRIS administration
- Manage the HRIS integration with other systems to drive efficiency and data consistency across the organization.
- Manage our global security protocols and permission structures.
- Manage our vendor partnerships
- Assist in developing and delivering system training to administrators and end users
- Bachelor’s degree preferred
- 5+ years’ experience with HRIS/ Talent Management or other HCMS’
- Experience working in a global company a plus
What we offer for Full-time
- Medical and Dental, paid time off, retirement savings plans, flexible spending, company sponsored Employment Assistance Program and professional development.
- Work life balance! Work from the comforts of your home!
- Great Employee Referral Bonus!
- Fun and supportive work from home culture with activities and incentives
- Fantastic internal social feed with employee recognition and chatter
Physical & Sensory Requirements:
- Will perform repeated movements that involve fingers, wrists and hands
- Constant movement of office machinery such as laptop, printer, paper, folder, headset, etc.
- Assessment of neatness and accuracy of work presented at all times
- Remaining in stationery position often sitting or standing for a prolonged period of time
- Quiet and limited distraction work from home environment
OnProcess Technology is an Equal Opportunity Employer and provides fair and equal employment opportunity to all employees and applicants regardless of race, color, religion, gender, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, age, disability, veteran status or any other protected status prohibited under Federal, State, or local laws.