Internal Applicants Only-Logistics Service Rep. II, Work from Home
ONLY OPT EMPLOYEES WILL BE CONSIDERED
Instructions: Please upload internal application, in addition to your resume. Please contact HR for assistance.
The Logistics Service Representative II will support Reverse Logistics and/or Customer Experience programs requiring client system access. The Logistics Service Representative II supports the company’s processes through professional communications, both to and from customers, on behalf of OnProcess Technology’s clients. As a result of customer contact, he/she updates the company database with all appropriate information. The Logistics Service Representative 2 supports all quality assurance efforts and program criteria.
- Perform and handle outbound or inbound customer and/or client communications
Advise customers on behalf of OnProcess Technology’s clients
- Interact with customers via various methods of communication
- Utilize client’s third parties to provide the entitled service
- Follow detailed instructions as outlined in company documents
- For service level agreement in jeopardy, follow established escalation rules
- Resolve customer complaints and escalations
- Update applicable program database(s) accurately
- Appropriately handle challenging and unique customer situations in accordance with OnProcess Technology policies
- Identify and escalate data or program specific issues to appropriate level of management
- Meet or exceed OnProcess Technology’s key performance standards and quality objectives
- Work as an integral part of the Delivery Services team; contributing to the department’s ability to consistently meet and exceed Contact Center performance goals
- May be responsible for multiple programs and working cross-functionally through programs
- Ad hoc duties and special projects
- Previous customer service experience within a Contact Center
- High School Diploma or equivalent
- Attention to detail and accuracy
- Multi-tasking skills including the ability to toggle between multiple computer windows
- Strong written, verbal and interpersonal communication skills
- Meet certification requirements
- Ability to maintain confidentiality
- Familiarity with or an ability to understand and utilize a database and Microsoft Office programs
- Previous WFH Level I OPT experience
- Current employee in good standing
- Distraction free at home work environment
- EST Shifts available: Sun.-Thurs., 12:30 p.m.-9:00 p.m. or Tues.-Sat. 12:30 p.m.-9 p.m.
- Must be able to move intermittently throughout the work day.
- Must be able to lift, bend, etc.
- Must possess sight/hearing/speech senses, or use prosthetic that will enable these senses to function adequately so that the requirements of this position can be fully met.
Job Status: Full Time
Job Reference #: job_20200205183211_WGAW8Z1202XO9PBN