- Analyze, review, and document current functionality to determine potential areas of improvement.
- Manage user permissions for tools according to the needs of projects and teams.
- Perform application and system administration tasks, including data backups and scheduled jobs.
- Test new versions of the tools and plug-ins to ensure compatibility.
- Research and utilize industry standard methods and techniques.
- Maintain JIRA projects, workflows, permissions, and users while working in a JIRA environment.
- Improve JIRA security. Set access permissions for JIRA projects and Confluence spaces.
- Work with JIRA filters, reporting, dashboards, workflows, fields, and JIRA administration.
- Communicate and share knowledge with internal and external contacts at all levels.
- Manage multiple responsibilities with tight deadlines.
- JIRA Administrator with experience customizing JIRA projects with various schemes, complex workflows, screen schemes, permission schemes, and notification schemes required.
- Hands-on working experience with the Atlassian product suite, with specific focus on JIRA as a Project/Application Administrator.
- Expert level Atlassian tool administration knowledge on JIRA and Confluence.
- Ability to write custom JQL (Jira Query Language), a plus.
- Ability to construct custom dashboards using various filter types in JIRA, a must.
- Ability to construct Confluence pages and integrate JIRA projects with Confluence pages, a must.
- Experience in performing Atlassian installations, migrations, and plugin installation, a must.
- Experience installing applications on VMs, monitoring performance, and tailing logs on Microsoft Windows Server, preferred.
- MS SQL or MySQL administration skills are preferred.
- LDAP (Lightweight Directory Access Protocol) experience is preferred.
- Strong analytical skills and ability to work in a dynamic agile environment.
- Must have strong work ethic with good time management skills.
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills.
Job Status: Full Time
Job Reference #: job_20191129081640_B6NXWFTRLQCOWP9K