Logistics Analyst fluent in English
- Supports business processes and workflow;
- Analyzing data and able to find the logic behind numbers;
- Analysis on specific cases;
- Collects information from the relevant experts;
- Generates various types of reports;
- Identifies any associated issues and risks;
- Communicates with internal and external partners;
- Follows internal rules and procedures set out in the Internal Rules;
- Consistently meets or exceeds OPT’s key performance standards and quality objectives;
- Other Ad-hoc duties.
Requirements & Qualifications:
- Previous work experience in relevant field;
- Fluency in English;
- Experience in working with MS Excel and PowerPoint;
- Excellent organization skills;
- Attention to details;
- Good analytical and problem-solving skills;
- Experience in relationship management with customers/vendors;
- Ability to perform duties with minimum supervision;
- Previous work experience in the field of Logistics/Supply Chain will be an advantage;
- BSc in Logistics, Business Administration or relevant field;
- Strong work ethics - capable of handling confidential information.
What we offer?
- Competitive remuneration package;
- Excellent social benefits program - health insurance, Multisport, discounts program;
- Corporate culture focused on customer excellence, open communication, respect, integrity and personal growth;
- Great office location and modern business environment.
Only shortlisted candidates will be considered.
By applying for our vacancies, it is considered that you give your explicit consent your personal data to be processed, used and kept for the purposes of the recruitment at OnProcess Technology.
All job applications will be treated with strict confidentiality.
The submission of personal data is voluntary. OnProcess Technology, in its role of data controller, guarantees that appropriate safeguards will be implemented in the processing of your data during the recruitment process and safe-keeping will be in compliance with the provisions of applicable legislation.