Logistics Service III Representative
About OnProcess Technology
OnProcess Technology is a business optimization specialist for the post-sale value chain, digitizing and streamlining service and supply chain processes.
We are a trusted advisor to many of the world’s leading technology, medical device, wireless, broadband, manufacturing, and logistics companies. Providing services in 26 languages and operating in seven global facilities, OnProcess delivers a follow the sun model, with global headquarters in Boston.
The Logistics Service Representative III will support Reverse Logistics and/or Customer Experience Programs requiring client system access. He/she will work in one of the following area: building/processing orders, dispatching Techs and/or parts, Triage and quota management. The Logistics Service Representative III supports the spare parts planning function of a major clients warranty exchange program and does this through professional communications, both to and from customers on behalf of OPT's clients. The Logistics Service Representative III supports the Company's processes through professional communications, both to and from customers, on behalf of OnProcess Technology's clients. As a result of customer contact, he/she updates the Company database with all appropriate information. The Logistics Service Representative III supports all quality assurance efforts and Program criteria.
* Perform/handle outbound or inbound customer and/or client communications
* Advise customers on behalf of OnProcess Technology's clients
* Interact with customers via various methods of communication
* Handle all return material authorization requests in support of customers that require
replacement/repair of client's products
* Utilize clients third parties to provide the entitled service
* Follow detailed instructions as outlined in Company documents
* For service level agreement in jeopardy, follow established escalation rules
* Resolve customer complaints and escalations
* Update customer as the service request progresses
* Complete all the required date entry and close any case which has been opened via a direct
request with the customer's agreement
* Resolve Tier 1 customer escalations
* Manage all calls according to the service level, assuring key timeframes are met
* Update applicable Program Database(s) accurately
* Appropriately handle challenging and unique customer situations in accordance with OnProcess Technology policies
* Identify and escalate data or program specific issues to appropriate level of management
* Meet or exceed OnProcess Technology's key performance standards and quality objectives
* Work as an integral part of the Delivery Services team; contributing to the department's ability to consistently meet and exceed Contact Center performance goals
* May be responsible for multiple programs and working cross-functionally through programs
* Ad hoc duties and special projects
* Previous customer service experience within a Contact Center
* Previous technical experience and experience in supply chain management
* High School Diploma or equivalent
* Attention to detail and accuracy
* Multi-tasking skills including the ability to toggle between multiple computer windows
* Strong written, verbal and interpersonal communication skills
* Meet certification requirements
* Ability to maintain confidentiality
* Familiarity with or an ability to understand and utilize a database and Microsoft Office programs
* Bilingual in Spanish and English
* Ability to work M-F, 8 a.m.-4:40 p.m.
*This position is for candidates living in Costa Rica only
What we Offer
Above market salary, private medical Insurance, 90% working from home model, employee recognition and fun, internal communication activities all virtual!
Physical & Sensory Requirements
- Will perform repeated movements that involve fingers, wrists and hands
- Constant movement of office machinery such as laptop, printer, paper, folder, headset, etc.
- Assessment of neatness and accuracy of work presented at all times
- Remaining in stationery position often sitting or standing for a prolonged period of time
- Quiet and limited distraction work from home environment
OnProcess Technology is an Equal Opportunity Employer and provides fair and equal employment opportunity to all employees and applicants regardless of race, color, religion, gender, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, age, disability, veteran status or any other protected status prohibited under Federal, State, or local laws.
Job Status: Full Time
Job Reference #: job_20210323160952_GUINBCYYBW1S9YPG