Logistics Service Representative with Mandarin or Japanese
The Logistics Service Representative will support Reverse Logistics within Cisco Failure Analysis Collection Team and/or support other return material authorisation requests within the team. The Logistics Service Representative supports the Company’s processes through professional communications, both to and from customers, on behalf of OnProcess Technology’s clients. As a result of customer contact, he/she updates the Company database with all appropriate information. The Logistics Service Representative supports all quality assurance efforts and Program criteria.
* Handle out- and inbound customer and client communication;
* Back office activities;
* Handle return material authorization requests in support of customers that require return of faulty products;
* Handle daily casework and general inquiries via call and email;
* Utilize clients third parties to provide the entitled service;
* Follow detailed instructions as outlined in Company documents and established escalation rules;
* Update customers as the service request progresses;
* Update applicable Program Database(s) accurately;
* Identify and escalate data or program specific issues to appropriate level of management;
* Perform investigation with vendors on equipment returns.
* Fluency in Mandarin or Japanese;
* Fluency in English;
* Previous experience in supply chain management/reverse logistics is an advantage;
* Attention to detail and accuracy;
* Willingness to work on day and night shifts;
* Multi-tasking skills including the ability to toggle between multiple computer windows;
* Strong written, verbal and interpersonal communication skills;
* Ability to maintain confidentiality;
* Familiarity with or an ability to understand and utilize a database and Microsoft Office programs.
Join us and you will enjoy countless growth opportunities, great remuneration package, steep learning curve and last but not least - amazing working atmosphere!
Please note that we will reach out only to shortlisted candidates. All applications will be treated with strict confidentiality!
Personal data of the applicants will be processed in strict confidentiality by OnProcess Technology solely for the purposes of selection and recruitment and will not be transferred to other data controllers unless required by law. Applicants provide their personal data on a voluntary basis and will have the right to access and correct their personal data within a reasonable time upon filing a written request.
Job Status: Full Time
Job Reference #: job_20200619090212_TCHUJR8SESPMXXLZ