Manager- Data Operations
The JD would include:
- Data feed management covering global client accounts. Standardize, define and manage feed reconciliation.
- Automation of data processing jobs, using any Visual Cron and other applicable tools.
- Investigation and bug fixes of data issue incidents impacting production and performance of client programs.
- Collaboration with other peers teams in establishing processes for data exchange and job automation.
- Ownership of data issue incidents and organize team meetings to get all stake holders on board to drive isolation and investigation.
- Also organize external meetings to explain and engage with relevant stake holders, from client teams and client facing teams.
- Be hands on as well as manage technical policies and processes while being part of a global team.
- Manage the data operations team on daily activities, global support and - working on critical projects involving database and voluminous client and customer data.
- Ownership and resolution of tickets created in the Data Operations domain.
- Interaction with Operations team to understand problems, trouble shoot and resolve the same independently/in consultation with peer teams/senior authorities.
- Interaction with project management teams to implement new design of programs, create technical solutions as needed.
- Maintain documentation and change management records.
Skills and experience required: -
- BE/B. Tech/MCA/M. Sc. in IT, Computer Science, with approximately 10-15 years of experience as detailed below.
- Advanced working knowledge and expertise on RDBMS and SQL, having directly worked on MS Access and MS SQL.
- Thorough analytical skills to isolate underlying data related issues involving business rules as defined in ETL packages, stored procedures.
- Working knowledge of Visual Cron. Ability to create job automation, using macro, SSIS/SSRS.
- Advanced understanding and working capabilities using spreadsheet (MS Excel).
- Ability to implement business logic/rules using database driven processes. Ability to independently design mid-sized database, write queries, procedures, cursors.
- Having exposure working in Contact Center Technology environment around client accounts and data management, reporting, MIS functions, will be an added advantage.
- Fluent in verbal and written English communication.
- Must have high team spirit and interpersonal skills, required for work with the global teams.
- Disciplined, responsible and be a person of integrity and values.
- Good collaboration skills and leading/presenting conversations and technical initiatives with a dynamic group of global stake holders, and present to senior leadership levels.
- Accountability is highly expected to own critical situations and business escalations. Quick learner, self-driven and innovative in nature.