MS Tech Lead
- Guide team development efforts towards successful project delivery.
- Provide technical leadership to teammates through coaching and mentorship.
- Design, build, test, and deploy Azure based software solutions that provide high availability, scaling and predictable support costs
- Work independently and as part of project teams delivering mission critical applications
- Build proof of concepts using new technology as part of maintaining and evolving a best in class technology architecture
- Participate in peer-reviews of solution designs and related code. Package and support deployment of releases.
- Maintain high standards of software quality within the team by establishing good practices and habits.
- Work with teammates in the migration of legacy applications to current Microsoft technologies with specific focus on driving towards Cloud Ready (Azure) enterprise systems
- Develop, refine, and tune integrations between applications.
- Analyze and resolve technical and application problems.
- Mentor junior members of the team though code reviews, design sessions and regular interactions
- Be disciplined and reliable, trusted to work with minimal supervision
- Have a keen sense of innovation, with valuable suggestions of new ideas, ways of working and technologies
- Able to communicate and interact effectively with a distributed team of other technical experts, many of which have English as their second language
- Develop highly interactive, dynamic, scalable applications
- 9+ years as a professional software developer currently in similar Tech Lead and/or Team Lead role
- Strong software development skills using .NET, Visual Studio, C#, SQL (MS-SQL, MySQL) or NoSQL (MongoDB/CosmoDB etc.).
- Practical experience building Adaptive-Responsive Web applications and preferably REST APIs and integrations
- Practical experience of leading the delivery through successful Testing Phases (UT, SIT, UAT etc) adhering to the organizational norms
- Experience with debugging, performance profiling and optimization
- Comprehensive understanding of object-oriented and service-oriented application development techniques and theories
- DevOps (CI/CD) experience in Microsoft stack and Cloud environment.
- Practical experience deploying and supporting applications for a Microsoft Azure Cloud environment; some or all of the following - Logic Apps, Apps Services, Machine Learning, Cognitive Services, SQL Data Warehouse, Cosmo DB, Power BI, Service Bus and Event Grid
- Software development skills using message queuing technologies
- Practical experience in API level integration with external systems e.g. SAP, SFDC, Oracle ERP, ServiceNow etc.
- Practical experience supporting MVC, Unity Framework
- Experience working in an Agile environment
Job Status: Full Time
Job Reference #: job_20191018124458_L3SFJXWXJRFXT6Z5