New Logos Sales Executive
The New Logo Sales Executive is responsible for aggressively generating sales of OnProcess solutions; and services to new clients. This position will create leads; develop targets into clients and meet revenue quotas as assigned by Sales. The New Logo Sales Executive will collaborate with Sales Support to develop solutions and to close business.
Principal Duties and Responsibilities:
The New Logo Sales Executive is responsible for developing new business within assigned markets. The New Logo Sales Executive develops a thorough understanding of prospect short-term and long-term strategic requirements through discussions with existing and prospective client executive management. He/she maintains and updates CRM database with sales pursuit information. He/she recommends strategic and tactical plans to support assigned accounts, champions the effort to grow and maintain the corporation's primary and long-term revenue base. He/she establishes effective communications with senior management regarding sales force results and needs. He/she monitors economic and legal trends that could affect sales, communicates progress of major sales initiatives and creates solutions to address client needs. The New Logo Sales Executive provides customer and market intelligence back to Sales, Product Management, Operations, IT, and PMO regarding OnProcess' strengths and opportunities based on sales pursuit interactions. He/she also provides input to Sales Leadership on optimal sales strategy for particular pursuits, based on client interactions.
- Bachelor's degree in related field from a four-year college or university with four or more years related experience; or Equivalent combination of education and experience or service member training.
- 5 years+ experience in successful Enterprise sales
- Must be an aggressive, diligent sales strategist with proven ability/sales skills to pursue deals persistently
- Aptitude and willingness to acquire knowledge of Supply Chain Industry
- Extensive experience in building and managing long-term relationships with business partners and clients.
- Demonstrated ability to negotiate win-win agreements.
- Ability to analyze data and translate into professional sales presentations.
- Excellent oral and written communication skills to all levels of client and company management.
- Demonstrated expertise in sales and highest standards of ethical behavior and positive contribution to the community, consistent with the heritage of the corporation.
- Demonstrated ability to transform prospects into client contracts
- Location is south of UK, remote and in office availability
- Travel 25% +
This section (in as many bullet points as required) should include the general physical requirements necessary to fulfill the essential functions of this position. Here are three examples: 1. Must be able to move intermittently throughout the work day. 2. Must be able to lift, bend, etc. 3. Must possess sight/hearing/speech senses, or use prosthetics that will enable these senses to function adequately so that the requirements of this position can be fully met.
Job Status: Full Time
Job Reference #: job_20191007130036_CZYTOR0JWFIDVQMS