Production Supervisor - CURRENT EMPLOYEES ONLY
INTERNAL POSITION POSTING
Position: Production Supervisor
Hiring Manager: Elsa Garza/Matt Judkins
Shift: To be determined - Flexible based on business needs
Location: North America
Req. # SUP-WFH-2020-002
Closing Date: July 22nd,, 2020
The Production Supervisor oversees the day-to-day operation of an assigned program(s) and their team. The Supervisor provides support, assistance, coaching and guidance to their LSRs while ensuring that production commitments are met. Our OnProcess Supervisors transmit OnProcess´ values through leading by example, assisting in developing direct reports by providing and delivering a best in class level of coaching in areas of performance.
- The Production Supervisor is responsible for program success in meeting internal and external goals, and interacts with internal client groups by program design. The Production Supervisor supports quality initiatives, recommends process improvement, and monitors daily call center metrics. They not only own a program, but are expected to collaborate with other members of the Operations and support functions to ensure all programs are successful.
- The Production Supervisor will develop tactics for motivation and recognition within their teams that will drive to team bonding and performance improvement.
- They are responsible to ensure jumpstarts are executed and messages are conveyed to all
- Collect data and undertake any appropriate analysis of data as requested
- Comply with relevant OPT policies and regulations
- Participate in meetings with Account Management and/or assigned Clients
- Impeccable communication with HR and Site Director
- Responsibilities and scope may change according to business needs
- Preferred Customer Contact/ Call Center Manager experience
- Ability to lead, manage, develop and motivate a team
- Self-motivated, driven and hard working
- Must demonstrate professional verbal and written communication
- Proven ability to adapt and evolve through change
- The ability to work independently and in a team environment
- Must be a leader with positive attitude, listening, probing, negotiation and de-escalation skills
- Flexible and cooperative
- Willingness to work flexibly in order to achieve project demands
- Ability to think out of the box, be creative, look for innovation opportunities
* High school or equivalent
1. Must be able to move intermittently throughout the work day.
2. Must be able to lift, bend, etc.
3. Must possess sight/hearing/speech senses, or use prosthetics that will enable these senses to function adequately so that the requirements of this position can be fully met.
Job Status: Full Time
Job Reference #: job_20200714195654_WBILARMRFUPGYYKO