Program Manager, Work from Home
We’re on a bit of a mission at OnProcess. We are helping the world’s service supply chains get a whole lot better. Why? Because we believe that great customer service is a necessity, digital innovation is a game-changer and a new approach towards the ‘circular’ supply chain will drive dramatic sustainability benefits to the world - and we are making all this happen. We are looking for an equally passionate, smart individual to join OnProcess as Program Manager for Platform Technology.
The successful candidate is highly articulate, with at least 8 years Project & Program management experience overseeing delivery of enterprise technology projects or platform development. You will be obsessed with Project Management principles but bring the experience of how to apply the academics of Program Management from your toolkit, in real world scenarios of varying complexity.
The ideal candidate is a seasoned, mature Program/Project leader who is experienced in managing high performing project teams. The Program Manager will formulate project plans for projects of medium-high complexity. Manage all aspects of the day-to-day operational and tactical aspects of projects.
The Program Manager must lead, manage and coordinate to ensure the delivery of the Technology Program to the satisfaction of the Executive level stakeholders. This includes a mix of technology focused projects including replacement of existing systems as well as design, architecture and delivery of new SaaS Products. The PM will work with various project workstreams (e.g. Operations, Product Management, Finance, Internal & External technology organizations etc.) to coordinate and deliver both internal and Client facing technology solutions. People skills are a major requirement for the PM; the ability to understand and lead people in different and changing environments that we encounter in projects is very important.
You must have an ability to deep-dive on and challenge workstream solutions to find the right compromise between product strategy, business objectives and engineering objectives, short-term and long-term, ensuring project quality and financial management is a core focus.
The perfect candidate prioritizes well, communicates clearly, and understands how to drive a high level of focus and excellence with project teams both within OnProcess and with our development partners.
- Bachelor’s degree in related field. A combination of education and work experience can be substituted.
- 8+ years related full cycle project management experience
- 8+ year’s business process analysis experience including knowledge of business workflow and process concepts
- Advanced skill level with MS Office
- Excellent understanding of Project Management principles
- Extensive experience with Project Management software
- Certification in PMI, APM, PRINCE2, or Six Sigma strongly desired; PMP preferred
- Vast experience of software development project management methodologies
- Demonstrated experience in managing projects of medium to high complexity to successful completion; able to handle multiple concurrent projects
- Excellent customer service skills
- Exceptional verbal and written communication skills and good communication skills
- Excellent attention to detail, possess excellent time management and problem-solving skills
- Proven ability to handle stressful situations and deadline pressures
- Excellent planning and organizing skills; ability to plan for all eventualities and provide solutions to issues
- Demonstrated problem solving skills
- Good analytical and budgeting skills
- Work with team to drive robust solutions for medium to highly complex projects
- Manage the overall planning, control, status reporting and delivery of projects from start to completion to ensure that project goals and objectives are met within the agreed upon time, scope, budget and resource requirements
- Implement project schedules and coordinate resources ensuring all activity is completed to the agreed deadlines
- Maintain an accurate and up-to-date record of all projects and their status using appropriate technology
- Determine risk and contingency planning for projects
- Ensure system is updated with any changes in specifications, status and costs post intake if needed
- Analyze work plans to identify issues and barriers
- Communicate consistently with project stakeholders and executives as appropriate, ensuring deliverables are being met by all team members at all stages of the project
- Develop & maintain a strong relationship with the client and consistently strive to exceed their expectations. Maintain a good understanding of the client and their organization
- Build consultative relationship with external and internal clients
- Manage contracts and deliverables with 3rd party providers, if needed
- Manage to and achieve budget goals set for projects
- Assist in the evaluation and redesign of practice offerings
- Identify areas for internal improvement and develops plans for implementation
- Review the status reports of team members across projects and address issues as appropriate
- Work across team to share lessons learned and best practices
- Lead and participate in work steam meetings
- Provide projects updates to work streams and client as appropriate
- Utilize appropriate tools & technology to execute on-time delivery
- Ensure issues requiring escalation are routed to the appropriate contact and resolved
- Proven engagement skills
- Demonstrable presentation skills
- Excellent written ability
- Strong time management skills
- Exceptional ability to listen and comprehend complex scenarios
- Logical thought process
- Team player
- Commercial acumen
- Attention to detail
What we offer
- Medical and Dental, paid time off, retirement savings plans, flexible spending, company sponsored Employment Assistance Program and professional development.
- Work life balance! Work from the comforts of your home!
- Great Employee Referral Bonus!
- Fun and supportive work from home culture with activities and incentives
- Fantastic internal social feed with employee recognition and chatter
*contract and consultancies opportunities will not offer benefits
Physical & Sensory Requirements
- Will perform repeated movements that involve fingers, wrists and hands
- Constant movement of office machinery such as laptop, printer, paper, folder, headset, etc.
- Assessment of neatness and accuracy of work presented at all times
- Remaining in stationery position often sitting or standing for a prolonged period of time
- Quiet and limited distraction work from home environment
OnProcess Technology is an Equal Opportunity Employer and provides fair and equal employment opportunity to all employees and applicants regardless of race, color, religion, gender, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, age, disability, veteran status or any other protected status prohibited under Federal, State, or local laws.