Project Support Specialist fluent in English
OnProcess Technology is a business optimization company with 22 years of experience partnering with our clients to optimize their service supply chain management processes.
We are a trusted advisor to many of the world’s leading technology, medical device, wireless, broadband, manufacturing, and logistics companies.
Our goal is to help harmonize cost savings, revenue growth along with a superior customer experience. To accomplish this, we harness technology, advanced analytics and industry-leading best practices to drive success.
In order to sustain our growth, we are looking to hire Project Support Specialist - maternity cover
· Develops clear and detailed process that reflect the current and targeted business model;
· Maintain business processes and workflows, including development of templates;
· System enhancement implementation:
o Gather information regarding impact of enhancement requests;
o Collaborate with dedicated internal and external stakeholders during discussion of enhancement requests;
o Follow up on system enhancement development with dedicated team and consequently communicate with stakeholders;
o Monitor system enhancement status after implementation to make sure all requirements are met;
· Project & Initiatives management:
o Identifies opportunities for improvement
o Assess benefits and costs associate with initiative
o Align with internal and external stakeholders on project / initiative implementation
o Drives, participates, and monitors all activities related to the project / initiative
o Monitors if all the desired outcomes are achieved and if the scope needs to be re-assessed
· Change management:
o Manage and implement all requested changes affecting client operations.
o Ensure proper financial input and analysis is conducted.
o Ensure consistency in process implementation across all operating sites.
o Document and track all change requests.
o Ensure project quality measures are established and met.
o Ensure proper authorizations for implementing changes are obtained.
· Identifies any associated issues and risks related to change requests, process reviews, projects and system enhancements;
· Monitors the document flow and work-related procedures;
· Communicates with internal and external stakeholders;
Requirements & Qualifications:
· Relevant University degree;
· Fluency in English;
· Experience in project coordination or supporting the execution of projects;
· Ability to create standard documentation;
· Knowledge of project management;
· Very good verbal, written and interpersonal communication skills;
· Experience in relationship management with customers/vendors;
· Good analytical and problem-solving skills;
· Ability to perform duties with minimum supervision;
· Attention to details;
· Proficiency in working with MS Word, Excel, PowerPoint and Visio;
· Strong work ethics - capable of handling confidential information.
What we offer?
· Competitive remuneration package;
· Excellent social benefits program - health insurance, MultiSport, discounts program;
· Corporate culture focused on customer excellence, open communication, respect, integrity and personal growth;
· Great office location and modern business environment.
Only shortlisted candidates will be considered.
By applying for our vacancies, it is considered that you give your explicit consent your personal data to be processed, used and kept for the purposes of the recruitment at OnProcess Technology.
All job applications will be treated with strict confidentiality.
The submission of personal data is voluntary. OnProcess Technology, in its role of data controller, guarantees that appropriate safeguards will be implemented in the processing of your data during the recruitment process and safe-keeping will be in compliance with the provisions of applicable legislation.