*CROSS TRAINING - INTERNAL POSTING*
Post until Friday, January 24, 2020
Program: Pure Storage L II
Goals / Objectives:
This program provides visibility on the status of domestic and international pickups. Which enable PureStorage to make continuous process improvements.
This program requires the agent to monitor and respond to a large amount of emails. The information from these email will then need to be entered in to the correct data base. The agent will need to be able to do this with 100 % accuracy for the goal of this program to be met.
- Data entry
- Be able to work independently
- Be able to communication with peers
- Proper and professional email etiquette
- Detail oriented
- Currently working level 2 work
- Good Attendance is a must
- Preferred Excel experience
- Not currently on a written warning
- Performing to metric standards
- Meeting quality standards
- Attention to detail and good keyboarding skills
- Ability to manage work time efficiently.
- Day shift or Mid-shift - agent will keep the shift currently working, small adjustment may be needed