Senior Analyst- Global Workforce Management
The role of the Senior Analyst exists as a backbone to the operations management. He/She is expected to identify & report call centre performance & validate demand projection accuracy. He/She is the front line personnel to base his analysis on pertinent data employing statistical tools & calculations to arrive at a rational conclusion.
- Contribute to the company vision of being the industry leader through quality, commitment, courtesy and teamwork.
- Develop and maintain a comprehensive databank, using RDBMS to enable intelligence on call volume, AHT & shrinkage trends for call centre.
- Guide and manage indirect reporting relationships with Capacity Planning & Real Time Analyst teams along with Operations & Clients.
- Determine & report yearly, monthly, daily and intra-day performance by gathering & validating data on contact centre statistics in light of marketing campaigns, system events, etc.
- Coordinate and facilitate collaboration with customer care leadership, operations, finance, information technology, outsource partners and others to provision process improvement & performance stability
- Manage process improvement by providing feedback, input and analysis to business partners to develop more scientific, time bound and accurate WFM/ operational / financial models
- Align performance analysis with key call centre performance objectives (service level, utilization, budgeting, etc.)
- Provide analytical insights to management and product owners in support of future strategic initiatives
- Conduct what if simulations to provide financial / performance advice regarding the impact of business strategies within contact centre.
- Perform other duties as assigned by supervisor.
- Excellent communication and presentation skills in order to share recommendations with colleagues.
- Superior leadership abilities, as well as ability to work with team members on a data science project.
- Creative problem-solving skills and critical thinking.
- Ability to work within a diverse, global workforce that is oriented around customer satisfaction.
- Ability to work independently.
- Database design and data architecture.
- Data mining and analytics.
- Data security and privacy.
- Data visualization, including tools such as Excel and Excess.
- Knowledge in SQL Server.
- Minimum higher secondary, Graduates Preferred.
- A minimum of 2-3 years’ WFM experience in a call centre environment