Senior Analytics Manager
OnProcess Technology is a business optimization specialist for the post-sale value chain, digitizing and streamlining service and supply chain processes. Rooted in the belief that you do not have to sacrifice one for the other, OnProcess is laser focused on precisely harmonizing cost savings with customer experience, and revenue improvement to achieve optimal client outcomes.
Working with counterparts from Operations, Sales & Business Development you will lead a team of Analytics Managers, Data Scientists and Analysts to implement innovative analytics solutions to foster the desired business outcomes for OnProcess Technology and its clients.
Through a collaborative project based work environment you will work to encompass cutting edge methodologies and technology to solve specific client business challenges. You will inspire your team and colleagues to generate insights and recommendations to further enhance quantified Economic Value and annual savings for OnProcess and its’ clients.
Whilst this is an EMEA based role you will have a truly global focus leverage upon internal expertise no matter where it resides.
Responsibilities and Duties
* Identifies opportunities to drive Economic Value within the processes of the Service Supply Chain of OnProcess Technology’s Key Accounts.
* Design Analytics component of business outcome solution, leveraging segmentation, optimization, machine learning, intuitive algorithms and Voice of the Customer research methodologies.
* Works in cooperation with with Senior Executives to solve specific challenges within client organizations.
* Takes a leadership position in launching fee-based Analytics, including the introduction of new software, methodology or technologies.
* Responsible for Development / Support / Enhancements for the Analytics component of the client solution.
* Ensures new Analytics methodologies and technologies are embraced.
* Partners across the processes of OnProcess Technology in order to prepare the general release and adoption of Analytics services.
* Manages Analytics client deliverables and service levels consistent with Client Statements of Work and internal Service Level Agreements.
Qualifications and Skills
* You will possess outstanding presentation skills along with the ability to communicate at all levels of the organization. You will articulate very complex problems and solutions in English and in a very simple to understand format.
* You already have 10 years of demonstrable experience in solving complex client problems through the application of market research, advanced analytics and statistical modelling and bring this all to life.
* Proven expertise in leading high performance teams within a high performance organization.
* You possess an advanced university degree in either statistics, operations research, market research, data science or MBA.
* Excellent English language skills.
* Demonstrated successful track record in the application of advanced software and methodology in two of the following: Predictive Analytics, Machine Learning, Causal-Effect Analytics, Voice of the Customer, or Optimization.
* You are a goal-oriented team player, someone who inspires performance and results.
* Strong collaboration and negotiation skills.
* Creative business thinking and logical problem solving skill.
Join us and you will enjoy countless growth opportunities, great remuneration package, steep learning curve and last but not least - amazing working atmosphere! Don’t hesitate!
Please note that we will reach out only to shortlisted candidates. All applications will be treated with strict confidentiality!
Personal data of the applicants will be processed in strict confidentiality by OnProcess Technology solely for the purposes of selection and recruitment and will not be transferred to other data controllers unless required by law. Applicants provide their personal data on a voluntary basis and will have the right to access and correct their personal data within a reasonable time upon filing a written request.
Please click on the link below to apply for this position. A new window will open and direct you to apply at our corporate careers page. We look forward to hearing from you!