Sr. Business Analyst/Agile Delivery Mythologies
OnProcess is a trusted advisor to many of the world’s leading technology, medical device, wireless, broadband, manufacturing, and logistics companies. Founded in 1998 and providing services in 26 languages and operating in seven global facilities, OnProcess delivers a follow the sun model, with global headquarters in the greater Boston area. We have made significant investments in technology platforms, analytics, and artificial intelligence capabilities to support our go to market services.
The OnProcess Technology team is a 100+ organization that is tasked with the creation and support of all technology needed to provide world class level services in the service supply chain field. The team is global in its execution with members based in Ashland, Massachusetts, Kolkata, India; Sofia, Bulgaria and Kiev, Ukraine. The technology environment is based on a mobile and cloud first approach; with hybrid Azure based Cloud Services and Microsoft based technologies providing the foundation for all development.
- Requirements Elicitation, Analysis and Documentation in an agile delivery model
- Study business and operational processes and analyze areas of process improvements through application of automation
- Plan, monitor and manage one or more projects in development/support and provide structured / organized status to senior management as per organization practice
- Manage projects resources and stakeholders and communicate effectively within as well outside technology organization
- Build effective delivery/support teams and mentor members of the teams with industry best practices and align with organization goals
- Design, build, test, and deploy Cloud (preferably Azure) based quality software solutions that provide high availability, scaling and predictable support costs
- Be disciplined and reliable.
- Have a keen sense of innovation, with valuable suggestions of new ideas, ways of working and technologies
- Strong decision-making and critical thinking ability; able to develop unique methods of analysis where traditional methods do not yield results
- End-to-end data analysis and lineage capability
- Good team player and able to work alone when required.
- Fair understanding of Best Practices in software delivery management and its adoption in a technology delivery organization setup
- Experience in building competent delivery teams and mentoring and managing the team to leverage its potential
- Able to communicate and interact effectively with a distributed team of business managers, process SMEs, technical experts and Operations folks many of which have English as their second language
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills and the ability to interact professionally with a diverse group, executives, managers, and subject matter experts.
- 8+ years of experience building and managing development teams that design and deliver enterprise systems as scale
- Fair understanding of Agile Delivery Mythologies and Direct / demonstratable experience in aligning the development team with projects/products roadmap.
- Practical experience in transformation of business requirements to System requirements and documenting in a agile requirements management tool (JIRA Agile, IBM ALM etc.)
- Fair knowledge with Analysis and Design patterns and its adaptation in solving business/technology problem domain
- Strong understanding of multi-tiered systems architecture especially pertaining to business and data layers.
- Practical experience of managing the Quality Control (validation through several Testing avenues) and bringing in Quality Assurance processes in the delivery organization.
- Experience on data validation exercises
- "Hands-on" understanding of how data is used to support business processes and how business processed can be mapped and configured through industry standard BPM tools (JBoss, Pega, or Similar).
- Has a strong background in business analysis techniques
- Exposure to some analytics tools and its successful implementation exposure.
- Exposure to ETL and BPM Tools, Robotic Process Automation (RPA) and its adaption to business/operational processes for tangible benefit
- Working experience with stakeholders across geographies in US, Europe or Asia
Work Environment -
- Open to work on US EST timings as required with opportunity based on project and team members participating, to shift schedules