Role and Responsibilities: -
- Data feed management for multiple global programs which includes both manual and automated processing.
- Create and manage job automation.
- Business rule execution, data reconciliation and trend analysis.
- Implement business logic/rules using database driven processes. Independently design mid-sized database, write queries, procedures, cursors and macros.
- Database handling in context to leads generation, extraction, report generation.
- Trouble shooting of all of these elements for issue resolution.
- Ownership and resolution of tickets created in the data operations domain of IT.
- Update of production database based on incident investigation and trouble shooting.
- Interaction with other teams to understand problems, trouble shoot and resolve the same independently/in consultation with team/senior authorities.
- Maintain documentation and change management records.
- Rotational shifts including week ends.
- Should be flexible to work in shifts.
Education and Skills required: -
- BE/B. Tech/BCA/MCA/B. Sc. (IT)/M. SC (IT) with 1-3 years of relevant experience.
- Working knowledge and familiarity with RDBMS and SQL.
- Having worked on MS Access, MS SQL and/or Oracle.
- Good understanding and capabilities on spreadsheet like MS Excel.
- Analytical skills to trouble shoot database issues with underlying tables/records involving business rules.
- Ability to learn new technical tools and systems.
- Expected to be confident in verbal and written English communication.
- Must have high team spirits and interpersonal skills.
- Accountability is highly expected as part of behavioral traits.
- Motivated for achieving growth by contributing and learning in a team with global exposure.