Technical Solution Architect
- Provides leadership in offer design, solution strategy, and proposal development. Ensures that solutions are effective and efficient.
- Provides architectural guidance to support Agile/DevOps software development solutions, modern architectures, system integrations, and cloud migration projects.
- Provides leadership and effectively communicates with all levels of management in areas related to solution architecture and future technical strategy.
- Deeply and formally document our current application development and delivery environments, including all layers from abstract to physical. Continually update this formal documentation in preparation of any changes.
- Collaborate with business leaders, subject matter experts, and application technical analysts.
- This position requires strong communication skills, both written and verbal, in communicating effectively with a technically diverse user base.
- Plan and document the strategy, design and implementation of engineering solutions.
- Design measurement methods and metrics to support the continual improvement of service provision and all supporting processes. Develop further monitoring with IT to ensure that all services meet their service levels and targets.
- Bachelor’s degree with proven experience in Solutions Architecture is required. 5+ years of experience is desired.
- Proven record of success in a software development life cycle.
- Excellent communication skills, organizational skills, and research, analysis, and writing skills.
- Ability to communicate and articulate technical solutions to both technical and non-technical staff.
- Ability to collaborate in the research and development of formal documentation and strategic plans with emphasis on real-world citations that lead to rationale.
- Ability to build consensus with other stakeholders in a positive and educational way.
- Strong desire to be a key player in the overall software development and application delivery strategy.
- Strong software development skills using .NET, Visual Studio, C#, SQL or NoSQL DBs
- Experience interfacing with Web Services, specifically REST and/or SOAP APIs
- Object Oriented Analysis and Design
- Practical experience deploying and supporting applications for a Microsoft Azure Cloud environment - Logic Apps, Apps Services, Machine Learning, Cognitive Services, SQL Data Warehouse, Cosmo DB, Power BI, Service Bus and Event Grid
- Worked for 2+ years with International development team-members in Europe or Asia
- Software development skills using message queuing technologies
- Practical experience supporting MVC, Unity Framework
- Experience working in an Agile environment
Job Status: Full Time
Job Reference #: job_20190726113606_MKDMLSVBLTRCEPJC