Technology Lead/Software developer/Sql/python/node js
OnProcess is a trusted advisor to many of the world’s leading technology, medical device, wireless, broadband, manufacturing, and logistics companies. Founded in 1998 and providing services in 26 languages and operating in seven global facilities, OnProcess delivers a follow the sun model, with global headquarters in the greater Boston area. We have made significant investments in technology platforms, analytics, and artificial intelligence capabilities to support our go to market services.
The OnProcess Technology team is a 100+ organization that is tasked with the creation and support of all technology needed to provide world class level services in the service supply chain field. The team is global in its execution with members based in Ashland, Massachusetts, Kolkata, India and Sofia, Bulgaria. The technology environment is based on a mobile and cloud first approach; with hybrid Azure based Cloud Services and Microsoft based technologies providing the foundation for all development.
- Design, build, test, and deploy Cloud (preferably Azure or AWS) based software solutions that provide high availability, scaling and predictable support costs.
- Work independently and as part of project teams delivering mission critical applications.
- Build proof of concepts using new technology as part of maintaining and evolving a best-in-class technology architecture.
- Mentor junior members of the team though code reviews, design sessions and regular interactions
- Be disciplined and reliable, trusted to work with minimal supervision.
- Have a keen sense of innovation, with valuable suggestions of new ideas, ways of working and technologies.
- Able to communicate and interact effectively with a distributed team of other technical experts, many of which have English as their second language.
- Develop highly interactive, dynamic, scalable product platforms or customer facing applications.
- Overall 10+ years of as a professional software development experience and 2+ years in leading small/midsize team of senior or junior developers.
- Mature understanding of OOAD design principles and standard design patterns and their application in effective and performant software module design and code development
- Strong software development skills using Opensource Technology stack (Java/J2EE, Node.js etc.) and SQL/NoSQL databases (MS SQL Server, MongoDB or others) and Cloud environment (AWS or Azure)
- Led team for at least 2 such web applications in recent past.
- Practical experience building Adaptive-Responsive Web applications through implementation of Microservices framework (Spring Boot or others) with REST APIs and integrations over any flavors of enterprise messaging platforms (open source and/or proprietary).
- Exposed to Agile methods of Delivery models (Scrum, Kanban etc) and familiarity with associated tools (like JIRA or IBM ALM) and processes/procedural standards.
- Well versed with TDD style of software development through a ‘test first fail fast’ approach through automated unit testing, integration testing and performance testing.
- Thorough and conversant in using CI/CD (DevOps and/or DevSecOps) technologies and frameworks (like Kubernetes, Maven, Gradle etc.) especially in containerized (Docker, Kubernetes cluster etc.) Cloud (Azure/AWS) deployment environment.
- Strong experience in Salesforce CRM and/or Service Cloud and its associated marketplace delivery components through APEX framework.
- Experience in Python and Node.js for server-side development.
- Prior experience in BPM tools like jBPM, Mulesoft, Pega etc.
- Experience using any industry standard data integration tools like Knime, Pentaho, Informatica or others.
- Practical experience in any industry grade enterprise event or messaging platform.
- Practical experience in API level integration with external systems (e.g. SAP, SFDC, Oracle ERP, ServiceNow etc.).
Work Environment -
- Office hours are overlapping with US EST with opportunity based on project and team members participating, to shift schedule.
- Given the nature of working remote as part of international teams, use of video conferencing and video presentations will be a daily occurrence.