VP Business Development
About OnProcess Technology
OnProcess Technology is a business optimization specialist for the post-sale value chain, digitizing and streamlining service and supply chain processes.
We are a trusted advisor to many of the world’s leading technology, medical device, wireless, broadband, manufacturing, and logistics companies. Providing services in 26 languages and operating in seven global facilities, OnProcess delivers a follow the sun model, with global headquarters in Boston.
About the Position
At Onprocess, we are on a mission to make the world's service supply chains get a whole lot better. The VP Business Development is responsible for selling OnProcess Technology’s solutions to new clients. This position will generate leads; sell into those leads and meet revenue targets as established by the company. This is an opportunity to propel this mission forward.
The VP Business Development is responsible for developing new business within assigned markets. The VP Business Development develops a thorough understanding of prospect short-term and long-term strategic requirements through discussions with existing and prospective client executive management. He/she maintains and updates CRM database with sales pursuit information. He/she recommends strategic and tactical plans to support assigned accounts, champions the effort to grow and maintain the corporation's primary and long-term revenue base. He/she establishes effective communications with senior management regarding sales force results and needs. He/she monitors economic and legal trends that could affect sales, communicates progress of major sales initiatives and creates solutions to address client needs. The VP Business Development provides customer and market intelligence back to Sales, Product Management, Operations, IT, and PMO regarding OnProcess' strengths and opportunities based on sales pursuit interactions. He/she also provides input to Sales Leadership on optimal sales strategy for particular pursuits, based on client interactions.
- Bachelor's degree in related field from an accredited college or university with a minimum of fifteen (15) years of successful Sales experience; or equivalent combination of education and experience.
- 15 years+ sales experience with at least five (5) years of successful Enterprise sales
- Must be aggressive, diligent, and strategist with proven ability to pursue deals to a successful closure
- Rolodex of prospects in the reverse logistics industry
- Aptitude and willingness to acquire knowledge of Supply Chain Industry
- Extensive experience in building and managing long-term relationships with business partners and clients.
- Demonstrated ability to negotiate win-win agreements.
- Ability to analyze data and translate into professional sales presentations.
- Excellent oral, written and interpersonal communication skills.
- Possess the highest standards of ethical behavior and positive contribution to the community, consistent with the heritage of the corporation.
- Demonstrated ability to transform prospects into client contracts
- This position can work remotely from any U.S. location
- Travel 25% +
What we offer for Full-time
- Medical and Dental, paid time off, pet insurance, retirement savings plans, flexible spending, company sponsored Employment Assistance Program and professional development.
- Work life balance! Work from the comforts of your home!
- Great Employee Referral Bonus!
- Fun and supportive work from home culture with activities and incentives
- Fantastic internal social feed with employee recognition and chatter
Physical & Sensory Requirements:
- Will perform repeated movements that involve fingers, wrists and hands
- Constant movement of office machinery such as laptop, printer, paper, folder, headset, etc.
- Assessment of neatness and accuracy of work presented at all times
- Remaining in stationery position often sitting or standing for a prolonged period of time
- Quiet and limited distraction work from home environment
OnProcess Technology is an Equal Opportunity Employer and provides fair and equal employment opportunity to all employees and applicants regardless of race, color, religion, gender, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, age, disability, veteran status or any other protected status prohibited under Federal, State, or local laws.