WordPress Admin cum Designer
- Designing and implementing new features and functionality of WordPress
- Ensuring high-performance, availability and managing all technical aspects of the CMS.
- Managing XAMPP and MY SQL server as administrator.
- Managing License of Plug-ins.
- Site Authentication with LDAP integration.
- Manage the environment through new versions of the applications and plug-ins to ensure compatibility.
- Researching on newer plug-ins, tools that helps improvement in L&F and efficient management of the systems.
- Good understanding element arrangements on the screen, the colour and font choices, and so on.
- Provide post deployment support.
- Server maintenance by taking backup and cleaning unnecessary files, Plug-ins etc.
- Position involves extensive interfacing with internal customers and vendor.
- A strong background of relevant WordPress work experience will be beneficial.
- An understanding of the entire CMS development process, including design, configuration, and deployment is preferred.
- A strong understanding of industry trends and content management systems
- Hands-on working experience on SharePoint is essential.
- XAMPP and MySql administration skills will be preferable.
- Must have strong work ethic with good time management skills.
- LDAP integration experience.
- Experience in internal Client Interacting skill will be preferred.
- Previous experience in managing company intranet and CMS portals as site admin would be preferred.